This event will mostly focus on the innovation pathways for livestock and fish sectors and will introduce recent results on the contribution of EU/global consumers on climate change. A detailed programme will be circulated soon together with practical information regarding the venue, but please see here under a draft programme.
- Sustainability assessment for EU food security (D5.1) (Hannah van Zanten)
- Summary of D1.5 on spider diagram and discussion with SCG (Monika Zurek)
- Innovation pathways related to livestock (Hannah van Zanten))
- Innovation pathway seafood (Friederike Ziegler)
- Results review paper alternative protein sources (Hannah van Zanten and Friederike Ziegler)
- Contribution of EU/global consumers on climate change (part of D5.4) (Thomas Heckelei and/or Marijke Kuiper)
- Valuing leftovers through livestock: impact of species and productivity level (Ollie van Hall)